Sale Price $
You Save $
The shoe of choice for Rafael Nadal, the Air Max Courtballistec 3.3 brings a new level of support, durability and speed to the court. This shoe is the perfect choice for the explosive player. Nadal has been known to put a hole through the upper of a shoe in one match, to address that issue Nike has improved upper durability with the beefed up Drag-On 2X material in key areas. The medial side of the upper features additional Drag-On 2X to protect the shoe when the player slides during aggressive lateral lunges. Lunarlon returns in the forefoot of the midsole to offer comfortable yet low-profile cushioning while Max Air takes the sting out of tough landings in the heel. The lacing system is connected to internal straps for a customized fit and the ultimate in comfortable support. Built around an all-new last, this shoe is the perfect choice for those seeking the ultimate blend of comfort, performance and durability.
- Fit: Length fit is standard. Width is narrow in the forefoot. Arch support is medium height. No break-in required.
- Upper: DragOn 2X is an evolutionary material 30% more durable than DragOn. Arch fit for added support. Increased medial durability for protection from drag.
- Midsole: Lunarlon technology in the forefoot offers softer, more flexible cushioning without sacrificing court feel or speed. Maximum Air-Sole unit in heel offers maximum impact protection. EVA Strobel for comfort. Light weight midfoot shank for support.
- Outsole: Full-length XDR outsole with modified herringbone tread pattern provides durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Features a six-month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 17.49 ounces / 496 grams (size US 10.5)
- Color: White / Green Apple / Yellow
|Nike Sale Men's Tennis Shoes|