Rafael Nadal's shoe of choice, the Air Max Courtballistec 2.3, updates the 1.3 with improvements in comfort, breathability and upper durability. A new DragOnX upper breathes better, keeping feet cooler and dryer while offering good support and protection. Without sacrificing support and stability, the Courtballistec 2.3 improves mobility with a light and flexible upper. More comfortable than its predecessor, the Courtballistec 2.3 is also a very fast feeling shoe. An ideal choice for the serious player seeking the ultimate in performance and durability. Features a six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Fit: Length fit is standard. Width is medium. Arch support is medium height. No break in required.
- Upper: The Courtballistec 2.3 features DragOn X, an evolutionary material 30% more durable than DragOn. Improved breathability. Improved medial lace drag protection. A uni-tongue construction offers comfort and support while offering superior lace protection.
- Midsole: Lunar Lite technology in the forefoot offers a softer, more flexible ride. In the heel a Maximum Air-Sole unit offers maximum impact protection. Molded Ortho-lite sockliner. Light weight midfoot plastic shank for support.
- Outsole: Full-length XDR outsole with modified herringbone tread pattern provides durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Features a six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 16.9 Ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Black / Lime
|Nike Sale Men's Tennis Shoes|