|New Balance WC 996 D Red/Black Women's Shoe||
Sale Price $69.95
You Save $40.00
New Balance is bringing a new look to the 996 just in time for the 2014 French Open! This limited time colorway features shades of red reflecting the terre battue clay from Roland Garros and a gold silhouette of the Arc de Triomphe. Maintaining the lightweight, low-profile design of its predecessor, New Balance's technologies continue to make this shoe more stable than ever. Synthetic leather and mesh are re-enforced by an NDURE cage for lightweight support and comfort. ProBank technology has also been inserted into the midsole to optimize foot position on lateral cuts, offering even more stability. You will also receive New Balance's unmatched NDurance One Year durability guarantee. This is the perfect choice for the player looking for a lightweight, low-to-the-ground feel without sacrificing support and durability.
- Fit: Length is true to size. This is the D wide width. Arch support is slightly lower than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh combined with an NDURE cage for lightweight support, comfort, and breathability.
- Midsole: ProBank technology in the midsole provides lightweight stability for aggressive lateral cuts.
- Outsole: Non-marking, herringbone pattern outsole for great traction on all surfaces. Features the NDurance One Year durability guarantee.
- Weight: 11.5 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: French Open shades of Red / Black
|New Balance D Width Women's Shoes|