The 600 series shoes just keep getting lighter. Dropping down to 10.5 ounces (size 8.5), the 656 is super lightweight for a court shoe. The 656 sports a classic tennis look with its mix of leather and mesh uppers as well as conservative styling. It also features signature New Balance comfort technologies with Abzorb in the midfoot and the C-Cap midsole for cushioning and support. With a herringbone outsole and pivot point, the New Balance 656 offers recreational players good traction on all court surfaces.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Arch support is low. This shoe is available in three widths. This is the wide D width. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: Combination of leather, synthetics and mesh offer out of the box comfort and ventilation.
- Midsole: Abzorb cushioning system offers a plush, cushioned ride. Compression molded C-Cap midsole offers lasting comfort.
- Outsole: Ndurance outsole for traction and durability on all surfaces. Features a modified herringbone pattern with a pivot point for multi-surface traction.
- Color: White / Black / Silver
- Weight: 10.5 ounces (size 10.5)