|New Balance WC 1296 D Silver/Purple Women's Shoe||Price: $119.95|
Offering high-end performance paired with exceptional stability, the 1296 will keep the competitive player comfortable while moving quick on the court. This premier shoe from New Balance features S-Curve Technology for top of the line stability and has an NDURE forefoot cage with a long-wear drag tip for the ultimate endurance. With an EVA foam footbed for added comfort and lots of mesh in the upper for added breathability during those long sessions on the court. This shoe is backed by New Balance's One Year NDurance durability guarantee. This supportive and stable shoe is built with the aggressive competitor in mind.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. This is the wide D width, with a slightly snug fit through the midfoot. Arch support is medium. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic and mesh upper reinforced by an NDURE forefoot cage that provides loads of stability that is lightweight and well-ventilated. Lightning Dry lining inside the shoe gives you a snug, glove-like fit.
- Midsole: Acteva Lite midsole offers a low to the ground feel, while S-Curve technology improves lateral stability.
- Outsole: NDurance rubber outsole in a non-marking modified herringbone pattern provides durability and traction on all surfaces. Backed by a one year durability guarantee.
- Weight: 12.6 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Purple / Silver / White
|New Balance D Width Women's Shoes|