|New Balance MC 996 D Blue/Blue Men's Shoes||
Our Price: $89.95
ATP star Milos Raonic's shoe of choice, the 996 evolves into a more solid and supportive offering than its predecessor, the 851, while still offering a lightweight, low-to-the-ground feel. New Balance has introduced some new technologies to make this shoe more stable than ever. Synthetic leather and mesh are re-enforced by an NDURE cage for lightweight support and comfort. ProBank technology has also been inserted into the midsole to optimize foot position on lateral cuts, offering even more stability. You'll also receive New Balance's unmatched NDurance One Year durability guarantee. This is the perfect choice for the player looking for a lightweight, low-to-the-ground feel without sacrificing support and durability.
- Fit: Length is true to size. This is the D medium width. Arch support is slightly lower than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh combined with an NDURE cage for lightweight support, comfort, and breathability.
- Midsole: ProBank technology in the midsole provides lightweight stability for aggressive lateral cuts.
- Outsole: Non-marking, herringbone pattern outsole for great traction on all surfaces. Features the NDurance One Year durability guarantee.
- Weight: 13.7 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Blue / Black
|Pros Endorsing This Shoe|
|New Balance D Width Men's Shoes|