The latest in the 800 series, the New Balance 804 continues to offer excellent comfort and stability with clean, classic cosmetics. Slipping on the 804 the cushioning is immediately noticeable and provides a soft ride with New Balance's signature ABZORB cushioning in the forefoot. The TPU Rollbar feature offers excellent lateral stability competitive players need on the court. A wide variety of players will enjoy this shoe because it is offered in three widths. This is the Standard "D" width shoe. Add in the Ndurance durability guarantee, and this 804 is a good choice for players looking for a blend of comfort, support and durability.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. This is the Standard D width shoe. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Full grain leather for lightweight support and comfort. Long-wear Drag Tip on toe for protection against court abrasions.
- Inlay: Lightning Dry lining
- Midsole: C-Cap is a compression-molded EVA for superior midsole cushioning and flexibility. ABZORB insert in the forefoot offers a superior blend of cushioning and compression and features DuPont Engage and Isoprene rubber for the ultimate ride. A TPU Rollbar minimizes rear-foot movement and provides torsional control.
- Outsole: Ndurance nonmarking rubber outsole in a herringbone tread pattern with pivot point for durability and traction on multiple court surfaces. Features One Year NDurance Outsole Durability Guarantee.
- Weight: 14.8 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Blue