New Balance offers the clean styled MC1005, providing a cushioning yet stable court shoe. This shoe features a breathable mesh upper, a shank and an external heel counter for enhanced stability. N-ERGY technology allows for dual motion support and cushioning. Two features of the WC1005 that enhance movement are the stabilizing design on the outsole, featuring a quick pivot point between flex grooves for optimal mobility, and the S Curve system, allowing cutting movements while providing entire foot and heel support. Maximum outsole durability is enhanced by long-wear drag tip to protect the toe-box and NDurance technology providing maximum outsole durability. This is a favorite among tennis pros, due to its support and cushioning that provide stability without loss of comfort.
- Fit: Length runs a tad long. This standard D width runs a bit generous in the forefoot. Arch support is low with no break in required.
- Upper: Fans of the 1004 will find the same features of mesh and synthetic leather for support and breathability. Long-wear drag tip adds durability to the toe-box and the NLock integrated lacing system increases comfort, fit and support.
- Lining: Lighting Dry to wick away moisture keeping your feet comfortable and dry.
- Midsole: Non-cellular Abzorb SBS technology for optimal shock absorption and no compression set.
- Outsole: S Curve stability system provides forefoot, mid-foot and medial heel support while optimizing the ability for cutting movements. Non-marking NDurance sole is in herringbone pattern. Features One Year NDurance Outsole Durability Guarantee.
- Weight: 14.1 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Grey / White / Yellow