An outright amazing all-around performing shoe, the Vector VI is great for any competitor. Featuring technology from Lotto that will keep your feet comfortable and supported, the Stratosphere cushioning system will provide an ideal amount of cushioning under the heel that adapts to your individual foot. The concave-shaped ReactiveArch outsole offers cushioning and stability with every step. With reinforced areas of the forefoot, toe cap and outsole, this shoe is durable enough to last during those long sessions on the court. These shoes come with two sets of different color laces so you can personalize your look.
- Fit: Length is true. Width is slightly less than medium. Arch is low. Little to no break-in required.
- Upper: PU and nylon mesh upper offers lightweight comfort and support. 3-S Side Stability Support and a reinforced toe cap provide increased stability and durability where you need it most.
- Midsole: Molded EVA midsole with Stratosphere cushioning offers long-lasting support, shock absorption and responsiveness.
- Outsole: ReactiveArch and Puntoflex technology combine to provide natural court feel along with increased cushioning and stability. The modified herringbone pattern is suited for play on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 12 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Black / Carrot / SIlver (with Black and Carrot lace options)