With a fresh look and loaded with technology, the Set Master III provides plenty of performance on court. Syn-Pulse technology with the use of ellipses in the heel offer good energy return with forward propulsion. With the lateral stability required in high performance tennis, this shoe uses 3-S Side Stability Support, giving proper support during heavy exchanges. The leather upper and EVA midsole provide cushion and support for excellent on court comfort. The Set Master III is a great option for the player looking for a classic leather shoe offering excellent comfort with reliable performance.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly lower than medium. Good comfort out of the box with no break-in required.
- Upper: Full-grain leather upper. Synthetic toe bumper for abrasion resistance.
- Insole: Anatomical EVA insole that is removable.
- Midsole: Syn-Pulse BFC cushioning and bio-mechanical foot control system. Molded EVA midsole.
- Outsole: A modified herringbone pattern with dual pivot points offers good traction for a variety of surfaces. Puntoflex is a special technical device that allows the foot to flex correctly and gives an excellent elastic return.
- Weight: 15.6 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Black