Shoe of choice for touring pro Agnieszka Radwanska, the Raptor Ultra IV Speed brings together new levels of performance, comfort and stability for the ultimate on court experience. This update features the Syn-Pulse cushioning in the midsole that helps with explosive movement. The Reactive Insole ridges are positioned in such a way to aid circulation and the absorption of lactic acid. Backed by a 6 month outsole durability guarantee, the outsole of this shoe is made of durable rubber with an open herringbone pattern suitable for all surfaces and comes with two different colored lace options to add some flair to your game.
- Fit: A glove-like medium fit, medium width. Length is slightly longer than standard. Slightly lower than medium arch support. No break-in required.
- Upper: Microfiber and nylon mesh upper with reinforced toe cap.
- Insole: Reactive Insole works in unison with the RactiveArch technology; removable anatomical insole.
- Midsole: Syn-Pulse technology that provides ultimate cushioning upon impact. Moulded EVA midsole.
- Outsole: ReactiveArch and PuntoFlex technology work to create a slightly concave surface that moves with the natural shape of your foot. Longlast 40 rubber compound in an open herringbone pattern makes for a durable outsole on any surface. Backed by a 6 month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 13.2 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Red Velvet (Laces: White / Red Velvet / Coral; Insoles: Silver / Red Velvet / Coral)