Sale Price $
You Save $
This junior version of shoe of choice for top ATP Player David Ferrer, offers faster feel and sleek design to match. The new ReactiveArch technology aids in energy return while you're running on the court. The concave arch shape flexes with each step for better energy return and stability. The Syn-Pulse system features an elliptical unit in the heel to offer an improved return of energy for faster court movement. This is a shoe beneficial for big hitting players as well as the fleet of foot retrievers. You can customize the look of your shoe as this shoe comes with two lace options: white and blue.
- Upper: Microfiber top and nylon mesh with air vents. Reinforced toe bumper.
- Midsole: Syn-Pulse technology, is an innovative technology of elliptical cushioning units in the midsole. The system provides progressive cushioning and a correct return of energy. Molded EVA midsole for comfort and cushion.
- Outsole: A modified herringbone tread pattern provides traction on a variety of court surfaces. Puntoflex is a special technical device that allows the foot to flex correctly and gives an excellent elastic return. ReactiveArch is a concave sole form that flexes with the flex of your foot for better energy return and stability.
- Weight: 8.6 ounces (size 3)
- Color: White / Blue Aster / Grey