Sale Price $
You Save $
The shoe of choice for top ATP Player David Ferrer, the Raptor Ultra III Speed is an update on the Raptor II. This Speed shoe design takes some of the weight out for a faster feel, while adding to and improving current shoe technologies. Most notably, the ReactiveArch technology aids in energy return while you're running on the court. The concave arch shape flexes with each step for better energy return and stability. The Syn-Pulse system uses two elliptical units in the midsole to offer an improved return of energy for faster court movement. Lotto continues to provide top players high performance shoes that offer both comfort and styling. Move around the court with speed and agility, as this is a shoe beneficial for big hitting power players as well as the fleet of foot retrievers.
- Fit: Length fit is true. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. Good comfort out of the box with no break-in required.
- Upper: Microfiber top and nylon mesh with air vents. Reinforced toe bumper. Adapto is a heel counter made of a thermoplastic material that adapts to the shape of the heel to offer support. 3-S, for Side Stability Support, is a built into the upper to ensure proper support for lateral movements.
- Insole: Reactive Insole uses return memory with ridges on upper part of insole to provide arch massage for better circulation. Removable insole.
- Midsole: Syn-Pulse technology, is an innovative technology of elliptical cushioning units in the midsole. The system provides progressive cushioning and a correct return of energy. Molded EVA midsole for comfort and cushion.
- Outsole: A modified herringbone tread pattern using Longlast 40 special rubber compound provides traction on a variety of court surfaces. Puntoflex is a special technical device that allows the foot to flex correctly and gives an excellent elastic return. ReactiveArch is a concave sole form that flexes with the flex of your foot for better energy return and stability. 6 month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 15.2 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Blue / Cobalt
|Lotto Tennis Shoes|