Sale Price $
You Save $
You'll enjoy the slipper-like feel of the Lotto Quaranta as soon as you slide them on your feet. The mesh upper is extremely lightweight and offers excellent ventilation. A molded EVA midsole provides all day cushioning and comfort. The outsole is re-inforced by extra rubber padding in the areas exposed to the most wear and tear for added durability. This shoe is perfect for the teaching pro spending long hours on court, the recreational player looking for an ultra lightweight option, or even someone looking for something comfortable to wear around town. They even come with two sets of different colors laces to give them the personalized look you want.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly low. No break-in required.
- Upper: Bylon mesh upper is ulta lightweight and breathable.
- Midsole: Molded EVA midsole for excellent cushioning and comfort.
- Outsole: EVA outsole with rubber pads inserted into the high wear areas for added durability. A modified herringbone pattern makes this a great option on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 7.8 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Opal Grey / White