This item is drop shipped, meaning it ships directly from the manufacturer, and cannot be shipped outside of the United States due to shipping costs. Order status and tracking information on drop shipped items will be provided separately from other items stocked in our warehouse. Due to the manufacturer's order processing time, this item can take 5-6 business days to ship from its warehouse.
*Lobster is currently experiencing an unusually high demand for this product. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing before item will ship.
One of the most advanced ball machine offered by Lobster. The Elite Grand IV features 6 pre-programmed court drills, simulating the most popular styles of play: grinder, all courter, power baseliner, moonballer, slicer, and lefty. The drills mix up the speed, trajectory and spin. Comes equipped with a state of the art digital control panel. 2 year warranty. Comes standard with Fast Charger.
For continuous play without the need to recharge, purchase the Lobster Premium Fast Charger. The fast charger allows the machine to operate while charging so your play time will not be interrupted by a depleted battery. This optional feature can be used on any of the Elite Series models and can be purchased at anytime.
- 9 Pre-Programmed Drills, including 3 new ones:
- Moonballer - This feature allows you to practice those pesky moonball shots that require patience and a good midcourt swinging volley to move forward and finish the point!
- Slicer - This features allows you to practice against those hard to return low ball shots you get from "slicers and dicers." Remember to bend your knees a little lower than normal to minimize unforced errors and be ready for a long match!
- Lefty - This feature is designed to simulate what a lefty might throw at you! Become more prepared for those strong forehands, groundstokes, and backhand volleys.
- Oscillation: Random horizontal (Short, Mid, Deep); Random vertical (Left, Middle, Right) and random horizontal & vertical with variable Speed & Spin
- Three-line feature (Narrow, Medium, and Wide)
- Speed: 30-80 mph
- Ball capacity: 150
- Feed rate: 2-12 sec.
- Power: Battery
- Battery Life: 4-8 hrs.
- Elevation: Electronic 0-60 deg.
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Spin: Topspin, backspin
- Additional options to consider: Premium Fast charger for quicker battery charge. Remote (remote must be ordered with machine).
- No C.O.D payments for this item.
- Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds or exchanges.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Warehouse.
- Manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.
- Returned product can be subject to a restocking fee plus shipping costs both ways.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify condition of product returned.