You Save $
Lacoste blends performance with fashion in their men's shoe line with the Repel. The honeycomb design in the upper is a stylish way to provide a superior fit and added stability. Mesh beneath this honeycomb design provides ventilation and works together with the wire mesh in the heel and perforations in the sockliner to keep feet cool during play. A large signature croc on the lateral side of the heel adds to the classic Lacoste look. The shoe offers a low-to-the-ground feel, especially in the forefoot, for a speed-oriented design. A TPU overlay adds sheen to the upper's design as well as added toe durability. The MBS600 rubber outsole features a multi-directional tread that's suitable for a variety of court surfaces. This Lacoste Repel should appeal to players who love style, speed and durability.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly lower than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh for lightweight breathability. TPU toe guard for protection against court abrasion.
- Insole: Moisture-wicking lining with perforated insole works to keep feet cool and dry.
- Midsole: Memory Foam in the heel and forefoot absorbs shock upon impact. Inner Heel Gel pack adds support and further cushioning. TPU midfoot shank provides lateral stability.
- Outsole: The MBS600 multi-directional outsole provides traction and durability. Lacoste's Roll Stop System provides excellent traction.
- Weight: 15.4 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Navy