|Blending performance and fashion the top of the line Lacoste shoe adds a slightly new look with the Repel 2. This second generation shoe features a redesigned toe bumper for a sleeker look and has a TPU cage over the mesh in the toe area and medial side. The honeycomb mesh panels offer a stylish accent as well as offer support. A large signature croc on the lateral side of the heel adds to the classic Lacoste look. The shoe offers a low-to-the-ground feel, especially in the forefoot, for a speed-oriented design. A multi directional tread pattern on the outsole keeps this shoe very stable and reliable with direction change. This update offers an even more stylish look while maintaining top level performance.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is low. Slight break-in required. Shoe offers low to the ground ride and features a shallow toe box.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh for lightweight breathability. TPU toe guard for protection against court abrasion.
- Insole: Moisture-wicking lining with perforated insole works to keep feet cool and dry.
- Midsole: Memory Foam in the heel and forefoot absorbs shock upon impact. Inner Heel Gel pack adds support and further cushioning. TPU midfoot shank provides lateral stability.
- Outsole: The non-traditional tread pattern lends itself to be proficient on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 13.8 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Light Purple