The Ultrascendor combines performance features with lightweight materials and design elements that minimize the weight of the shoe. From the skeletalized outsole with exposed EVA to the unique design of the Cushion Board construction.
Awarded "Editor's Choice" by TENNIS Magazine.
- Fit: Length is slightly long, but we wouldn't recommend going up a size unless you're between sizes. Width is slightly wider than average. Arch support is medium. Slight break-in required.
- Two-piece outsole. Aosta 7.0 rubber and exposed EVA minimize the weight of the shoe and provides abrasion resistance from heel-to-toe
- Cushion Board construction: Lightweight EVA and TPU Cushion Board sheds weight while providing support
- Shock Spring: Two layers in the heel and one layer in the forefoot for increased cushioning
- Helcor Toe Wrap: An extra line of defense against excessive toe-dragging
- Slip resistant laces
- Weight: 14.2 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White/Navy/Silver