This update to the ever popular Ultrascendor gets a slightly lower profile and loses a little bit of weight in the process. The lightweight of the shoe is achieved through a skeletized two-piece outsole that has exposed EVA material. The familiar comfort of KSwiss is noticeable as soon as the Ultrascendor II is slipped onto the foot. There's no break-in needed, and players looking for comfort and lightweight will find it here. With clean styling, this shoe is also easy to mix and match with any tennis outfit.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is a slightly generous medium. Arch support is medium.
- Uppers: Mix of natural leather and synthetic leather with perforations and mesh through the tongue. Durawrap on the toe cap for added durability.
- Midsole: K-EVA, a special formula EVA, provides maximized cushioning and enhance durability of the midsole
- Outsole: Aosta II rubber non-marking outsole in a multi-surface wavebone tread pattern
- Weight: 11.1 ounces (size 8.5)
- Colors: White / Silver
|K-Swiss Women's Tennis Shoes|