Sale Price $
You Save $
The K-Swiss Tubes Monfils Mid is specially designed to provide the extra support and stability that aggressive players need. The full length of Tubes Technology cushioning has made its way from training shoes to the court. The Tubes cushioning system is designed to provide lightweight, responsive cushioning. The The K-Swiss Tubes Monfils offers a responsive feel with a low-to-the-ground ride in the forefoot. Supple, cushioned uppers add the comfort, while the Aosta 7 outsole and DragGuard on the toe provide durability. The K-Swiss Tubes Monfils is the perfect shoe for competitors seeking comfort and responsive cushioning.
- Fit: Length fit is standard. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly lower than medium height. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather for lightweight support with DragGuard in the toe for durability.
- Midsole: Tubes Technology cushioning for comfort. GuideGlide construction that centers the foot from heel-to-toe, ensuring a more comfortable and stable ride. K-EVA is a specially formulated EVA material for maximum cushioning and durability of the midsole. Y-Beam midfoot structure anchors the arch area with a TPU injection component. SuperFoam resists compression for lasting cushioning.
- Outsole: Aosta 7 outsole provides durability, while the mixed herringbone tread pattern offers verastile traction for a variety of court surfaces.
- Weight: 16.4 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / Blue / Silver
|K-Swiss Tennis Shoes|