The KSwiss Stabilor SLS provides out of the box comfort with excellent cushioning. The forefoot width is generous making it is a good choice for the player who has a slightly wider foot. The forefoot also has that low-to-the-court feel. The Stabilor offers the most lateral stability of any KSwiss shoe. The visible skeletal support cage system and the sturdy midfoot shank will hold up to the lateral cuts competitive players make. The Heel-Grip lining's interlocking fibers will grip the sock and will keep your feet from slipping during play. For added comfort, the Ortholite insole features moisture management and anti-microbial properties to keep feet cool and minimize the effects of sweating. This shoe is a good option for the competitive player who is looking for stability and immediate comfort.
- Fit: Length fits a tad short. Width is slightly generous. Arch support is low. No break-in required
- Upper: Smooth synthetic leather.
- Midfoot: Shock Spring is placed in the heel and forefoot for excellent cushioning. Skeletal support cage and sturdy midfoot shank provide lateral stability.
- Outsole: The high-density Aosta 7.0 Rubber Outsole provides superior durability from heel to toe. DragGuard is placed in the toe and heel to provide extra durability in these high-wear areas. High-Abrasion DuraWrap XD wraps onto the toe for extra protection. Tennis-specific, multi-surface herringbone tread pattern with small pivot point provides traction.
- Weight: 14.5 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Platinum Silver / Charcoal Grey
|K-Swiss Women's Tennis Shoes|