This shoe is great for the aggressive player. Fittingly, the K-Swiss Stabilor is the most laterally stable shoe of any K-Swiss offering. This is achieved with a skeletal support cage and a sturdy midfoot shank. Right out of the box, you'll notice how comfortable and well cushioned this shoe is, which requires no break-in. K-Swiss's Shock Spring cushioning system is located in both the heel and forefoot. Within the shoe, the Ortholite Insole, a moisture-managing and anti-microbial insole helps keep the foot cool and minimizes the effects of perspiration. An ideal choice for the player who wants maximum stability and comfort.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required
- Upper: Smooth synthetic leather
- Midfoot: Shock Spring is placed in the heel and forefoot for excellent cushioning. Skeletal support cage and sturdy midfoot shank provide lateral stability.
- Outsole: The high-density Aosta 7.0 Rubber Outsole provides superior durability from heel to toe. DragGuard is placed in the toe and heel to provide extra durability in these high-wear areas. High-Abrasion DuraWrap XD wraps onto the toe for extra protection. Tennis-specific, multi-surface herringbone tread pattern with small pivot point provides traction.
- Weight: 17.6 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Black
|K-Swiss Tennis Shoes|