Keep your feet cool even in the hottest match conditions with the Glaciator SCD. Features Fautex moisture management technology in the lining to keep feet dry and cool. A Heat Deflection Core keeps reflected heat from the courts away from feet. Large vents and mesh through the midfoot area forces air inside the shoe during forward movement to increase cooling and drying. The Glaciator SCD also offers a cushioned and comfortable ride thanks to its EVA midsole and Shock Spring cushioning technology.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. This shoe offers a narrower fit than we've traditionally found in K-Swiss shoes. Width fit is glove-like through the heel and midfoot with a more generous fit in the toe box. Arch support is medium height. Offers a cushioned ride. Requires minimal break-in before play.
- Upper: : DuraFlow uppers combine mesh with a durable poly/nylon covering to minimize weight while offering exceptional stability and ventilation.
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA and TPU Cushion Board construction sheds weight while providing support. Shock Spring in the heel and forefoot for added cushioning.
- Outsole: Durable Aosta 7.0 non-marking rubber with DragGuard in the toe and heel areas for extra durability. The modified herringbone outsole offers traction on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 15.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Silver
|K-Swiss Tennis Shoes|