|KSwiss Defier RS White/Pink Women's Shoes||Price: $84.99|
Awarded TENNIS Magazine's Editor's Choice in the 2005 Spring Gear Guide.
The new Defier RS is engineered to stand up to the most intense level of play. With a TecTuff high-abrasion toe wrap, this one is ideal for players who log a lot of hard court hours. Abrasion-resistant DragGuard is placed in the toe and the heel of the Aosta 7.0 rubber outsole for increased durability. The Defier RS outsole is non-marking and features a clay-friendly herringbone tread pattern for traction on all surfaces.
- Fit: Slightly generous in length. Medium width throughout with a low to medium height arch support. Comfortable out of the box with no break-in required. Offers a cushioned and stable feel.
- Upper: Leather upper with TecTuff toe wrap protection. TecTuff creates a durable barrier between the court and the foot and acts as a shield for toe draggers.
- Midsole: Shock Spring - With two layers in the heel and one layer in the forefoot, the Shock Spring footbed provides superior cushioning from heel to toe. The Cushion-Board Construction of the midsole is like a box spring which supports a mattress. K-Swiss' patented Cushion-Board construction works with Shock Spring to provide the perfect balance of support and cushioning.
- Lace System: Slip Resistant Laces - while a small detail, untied shoe laces can be a big annoyance. These laces are made of two interlocking fibers that act as a catch to keep your laces tied.
- Weight: 13 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Pink / Grey
|K-Swiss Women's Tennis Shoes|