Sale Price $
You Save $
On the heels of the success of their Defier shoes, KSwiss updates the Defier with the Defier DS. The Durability of this shoe is backed by KSwiss with a 6 month guarantee, while the Supportive ride is ideal for the serious player. The Active Cradle just above the midsole along the forefoot and heel provide excellent stability for intense change of direction. The Durawrap around the toe on the upper keeps toe drag abrasion to a minimum. The Aosta 7 outsole offers tremendous grip while the herringbone tread pattern makes the Defier DS effective on all court surfaces. This performance shoe is ideal for the demanding player.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Offers a medium width. Arch support fits at a medium height. No break-in required.
- Upper: Combination of lightweight synthetic materials and a mesh tongure for a combination of support, comfort and ventilation. DuraWrap XD at the toe for improved abrasion resistance.
- Midsole: A full Superfoam midsole for comfort while Shock Spring inserts in both the heel and forefoot provide excellent cushioning.
- Outsole: AOSTA 7.0 outsole for durability and a herringbone tread pattern for traction on all court surfaces. Comes with 6-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Colors: Black / Silver
- Weight: 16.4 ounces (size 10.5)
|K-Swiss Tennis Shoes|