|Our Price: $|
Staying true to the original 1966 design, the KSwiss Classic has all the tradition and class, but with modern technologies and out-of-the-box comfort. With a soft and pliable leather upper, the shoe sports its signature five-stripe detail that connect to the classic D-rings for a great lacing support system. The contoured signature three-piece toe adds comfort and support, while keeping that smart and classic look. The two piece insole adds comfort and support for on and off the court, and the lined mesh tongue allows for ventilation. With an EVA heel cup and midsole, this shoe gives you on court performance combined with off court style.
- Fit: Length fits true to size, arch slightly lower than medium, width a generous medium. No break-in period.
- Upper: New, re-designed leather that's softer for better out-of-the-box comfort.
- Midsole: Thick Poron midsole and molded EVA heel cup for cushioning and comfort.
- Outsole: Light weight outsole with a herringbone tread pattern.
- Weight 11.0 ounces (US size 8.5)
- Color: White
|K-Swiss Women's Tennis Shoes|