KSwiss set out to make their lightest performance shoe ever with the BigShot Light. With a thin synthetic leather and rubber wrap around a layer of mesh, the upper provides lightweight stability and ventilation. A K-EVA midsole combined with KSwiss' 180 degree Plantar Support Chassis gives plenty of cushion and support, and the Aosta 7.0 rubber compound is the same outsole used in their most durable shoes. If you're looking for ultra lightweight performance, give these BigShot Lights a try.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Blend of synthetic leather and mesh for lightweight support and breathability. The upper is fortified by Durawrap Light in the forefoot.
- Midsole: K-EVA midsole for enhanced cushion and durability, combined with a 180 degree Plantar Support Chassis for better stability.
- Outsole: Modified herringbone pattern for all-court traction. Composed of the Aosta 7.0 rubber compound for increased durability.
- Weight: 12.8 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Stingray Grey / Charcoal / Bright Yellow
|Pros Endorsing This Shoe|
|K-Swiss Tennis Shoes|