|KSwiss BigShot II Wh/Black/Blue Men's Shoes||
Sale Price $59.00
You Save $66.00
KSwiss has redesigned the popular Big Shot with the help of their professional players on tour to create the Big Shot II. With feedback from some of the most elite players in the world, they've made this new offering lighter, more stable, more breathable, more comfortable, and more durable than its predecessor. This shoe offers a low-profile, slipper-like feel to keep you feeling light and fast on court. It's built on KSwiss' 360 degree Plantar Support Chassis that enhances mid-foot and heel stability. As for durability, KSwiss used the same Aosta 7.0 rubber compound for strengthened durability on the outsole, and the shoe is backed by a 6-month outsole durability guarantee. Try the Big Shot II for a lightweight speed shoe with all the durability and support that you'll need.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly lower than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh riding on a 360 degree thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis for increased stability. It also features Heel Grip lining to reduce heel slippage, and a Flow Cool system designed to increase breathability throughout the foot.
- Midsole: K-EVA midsole with maximized cushioning and durability. It also features GuideGlide construction that ensures a more comfortable and stable ride.
- Outsole: *Please note: we have found the outsole on this shoe to mark on hard courts. Aosta 7.0 high-density rubber compound for excellent durability from heel to toe. It also features Durawrap and DragGuard for an extra layer of defense in high wear areas. Outsole is back by a 6-month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 14.4 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Gull Grey / Black / Brilliant Blue
|Pros Endorsing This Shoe|
|K-Swiss Tennis Shoes|