Sale Price $
You Save $
Fans of the original Big Shot will love the updates from KSwiss to the new Big Shot II. Using the input from the professional players on tour wearing the Big Shot, they've been re-designed to make them lighter, more stable, more breathable, more comfortable, and more durable than their predecessor. This shoe features a low-profile, slipper-like feel to keep you feeling light and fast on court. It's built on KSwiss' 360 degree Plantar Support Chassis, designed to enhance mid-foot and heel stability. The outsole is made of the same Aosta 7.0 rubber compound, and is backed by a 6 month outsole durability guarantee. The sock lining features a "cat tongue-like" material designed to decrease slippage of the sock. Try the new Big Shot II for a great all-around offering from KSwiss.
- Fit: Length is slightly shorter than normal. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly lower than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh riding on a 360 degree thermal plastic Plantar Support Chassis for increased stability. It also features Heel Grip lining to reduce heel slippage, and a Flow Cool system designed to increase breathability throughout the foot.
- Midsole: K-EVA midsole with maximized cushioning and durability. It also features GuideGlide construction that ensures a more comfortable and stable ride.
- Outsole: Aosta 7.0 high-density rubber compound for excellent durability from heel to toe. It also features Durawrap and DragGuard for an extra layer of defense in high wear areas. The outsole is backed by 6-month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 12.1 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Black / Fuji Blue / White
|K-Swiss Women's Tennis Shoes|