Sale Price $
You Save $
With an updated look from the original Approach, the Approach II continues to offer instant comfort with a cushioned ride. The combination of leather and synthetic in the upper provide a secure wrap on the foot for good support and a light weight feel. The K-EVA midsole with SHOCKSPRING in the heel offers excellent cushioning, while a light weight TPU midfoot shank provides increased stability. The Approach II is a nice all court shoe that provides comfort and performance for the avid tennis player.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support sits lower than medium. Out of the box comfort with no break-in required.
- Upper: A combination of leather and synthetics provide a lightweight supportive fit. Heat-welded midfoot support structure locks foot in during play. Dura-Wrap overlay in high wear areas to protect against court abrasions.
- Midsole: K-EVA midsole compound for excellent cushioning and comfort. TPU midfoot shank for better stability and heel support. SHOCKSPRING heel pad for shock absorption.
- Outsole: The Aosta 7.0 high abrasion rubber outsole offers durability and long-lasting traction in a modified herringbone tread pattern. .
- Weight: 14.4 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / Silver / Charcoal
|K-Swiss Tennis Shoes|