The HEAD Tour combines modern technology and clean styling to appeal to the modern player. HEAD's CXG Comfort Grid absorbs impact on the court and offers energy return through an interlocking coil system. The HyBrasion rubber and Radial Contact outsole provide the traction, while a molded TPU shank offers stability. With the generous padding around the ankle collar, the Head Tour provides comfort for all levels of players.
Note: This shoe runs a half-size small. We recommend ordering a half-size larger than usual.
- Fit: Length runs half-size small. Width is medium. Arch support is low side of medium. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh. Built-up toe bumper.
- Midsole: Phylon midsole with HEAD CXG Comfort Grid in the heel and forefoot to absorb shock, provide stability and motion control. HEAD Cooling System for breathability and moisture management. TPU shank for stability.
- Outsole: HEAD Radial Contact outsole ensures a constant point of traction, providing stability with maximum flexibility and maneuverability. HEAD HyBrasion rubber provides toe drag resistance and long wearing performance on any playing surface.
- Weight: 15.5 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Blue