You Save $
Updating the Speed Pro, the Speed Pro Lite cuts the weight by over 2 ounces per shoe to offer a speedy response on court while maintaining its durability and support. An overhaul to the midsole and outsole puts the wearer closer to the court for a low to the ground, performance feel. Lowering the ride in the midsole, the heel shock is kept at a minimum using Head's ViPod insert. A nice mix of synthetic and mesh in the upper allows for ample support while allowing plenty of ventilation. A great option for the player seeking all court performance, now in a much lighter weight package.
*Please note this shoe runs wide.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Width runs very wide. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Midsole: Vi-Pod technology in the heel eliminated vibration and maximizes forward motion by absorbing the energy of impact and distributing it. Head Energy Bridge made of lightweight plastic provides torsional stability.
- Outsole: HEAD Radial Contact outsole ensures a constant point of traction, providing stability with maximum flexibility and maneuverability. HEAD HyBrasion rubber provides toe drag resistance and long wearing performance on any playing surface. Six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 14.7 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / White / Orange