This third installment of the Speed Pro line offers a brand new modern look while preserving the speed-oriented tradition. The injected TPU wrap over the upper gives the shoe a stream-lined look to go all with it's low to the ground lightweight feel. It's half sock construction holds the foot snug for a supportive and glove-like fit. Head's ViPod insert under the heel also provides exceptional shock absorption for abrupt and harsh landings. This shoe is also backed by a six month outsole durability guarantee. Top level performance meets a modern lightweight design with the Head Speed Pro III.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is low. No break-in required.
- Upper: Breathable air mesh covered in an injected TPU cage for lightweight support and breathability. A TPU heel stabilizer and half sock construction makes the fit even more secure and stable.
- Midsole: EVA midsole offers increased support and cushioning. Vi-Pod technology helps in reducing shock from harsh landings.
- Outsole: Non-marking, all-court rubber outsole provides good durability and traction on all surfaces. The outsole is backed by a six month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 14.8 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / White / Copper