Sale Price $
You Save $
The latest update in the Prestige Pro line of shoes, the Prestige Pro II offers top notch performance. The synthetic upper with mesh tongue and perforations offer a supportive fit with excellent comfort straight from the box. The Head Energy Bridge provides rigidity for torsional stability with strategically designed mesh for added breathability from the bottom of the shoe. The Comfort Grid midsole with Vi-Pod in the heel help provide a cushioned ride and shock absorption. This performance shoe is backed by Head's 6-month durability guarantee.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh.
- Midsole: PU wrapped HEAD CXG Comfort Grid in the forefoot to absorb shock, provide stability and motion control. Vi-Pod technology in the heel eliminated vibration and maximizes forward motion by absorbing the energy of impact and distributing it. HEAD Cooling System for breathability and moisture management. Head Energy Bridge made of lightweight plastic provides torsional stability.
- Outsole: HEAD Radial Contact outsole ensures a constant point of traction, providing stability with maximum flexibility and maneuverability. HEAD HyBrasion rubber provides toe drag resistance and long wearing performance on any playing surface. Six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 16.1 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Black / Red