Sale Price $
You Save $
The Prestige III is all about support and stability for the aggressive baseline player. A synthetic leather upper and TPU heel stabilizer instills confidence for making your aggressive cuts on court. The EVA midsole keeps you low to the ground, further enhancing the level of stability while Head's Trinergy of shock absorbing technology offers plush cushioning under foot. The heavy-duty non-marking rubber outsole will give you loads of durability and traction on any court surface.
- Fit: Length is slightly longer than true. Width is medium. Arch support is low. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather upper with TPU heel stabilizer for exceptional support and stability. Breathable mesh tongue allows for added ventilation.
- Midsole: Low to the ground EVA midsole adds stability while Head's Trinergy of technology provides cushioning and shock absorption.
- Outsole: Hybrasion+ rubber outsole provides excellent durability and traction on all court surfaces.
- Weight: 13.9 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / White / Red