Sale Price $
You Save $
The Cruze Pro is all about traditional comfort and performance for the avid club player. A synthetic leather vamp is enhanced with mesh panels for excellent support and breathability. Head's Vi-Pod cushioning technology provides exceptional cushioning and shock absorption for harsh landings on the court. The high density rubber compound combines with extra protection on the toe and medial side to assure this shoe will last the duration of your tennis season. With a slightly roomier fit, you'll be cruising in comfort and traditional style with the Cruze Pro.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Arch support is low. Width is slightly wider than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh combine for lightweight and breathable comfort. Extra protection on the toe and medial side for aggressive movers.
- Midsole: EVA midsole for cushioning and support. Head's Vi-Pod technology offers extra shock absorption for harsh landings.
- Outsole: Hybrasion+ rubber compound in a modified herringbone pattern provides excellent durability and traction on all court surfaces. Energy Bridge technology in the shank offers stability and ventilation from underneath the foot.
- Weight: 14.4 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Black / Red