This item is drop shipped, meaning it ships directly from the manufacturer, and cannot be shipped outside of the United States due to shipping costs. Order status and tracking information on drop shipped items will be provided separately from other items stocked in our warehouse. Due to the manufacturer's order processing time, this item can take 5-6 business days to ship from its warehouse.
The Gamma Progression ST II Stringing Machine:
- Manual Spring Tension Winder (11-89lbs / 5-40kgs range)
- 6 point Quick Mount System
- NEW slim profile all metal diamond coated string clamps with a unique self locking adjustment knob to hold strings with less clamping pressure
- Quick action swivel clamps
- 360 degree turntable rotation
- Base with 2 large tool trays
- Turntable brake features a quick lock/unlock function
- Optional floor stand sold separately
- 5 year limited warranty
- Starter String Pack of 3 FREE sets of Gamma performance string
- USRSA Getting Started Stringing Guide<
- Tools Included: Gamma Pathfinder Awl, Straight Awl, Hex Wrench, Straight Pliers, & Razor Cutter
- No C.O.D payments for this item.
- Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds or exchanges.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Warehouse.
- Manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.
- Returned product can be subject to a restocking fee plus shipping costs both ways.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify condition of product returned.