Sale Price $
You Save $
The Fila Alfa II offers the same exceptional comfort of its predecessor, but with a slightly new look. Built on comfort, this shoe uses POLYACTION cushioning in the forefoot while offering lightweight SUPERACTION in the heel for a dynamic blend of plush comfort. Using a lateral stability component with a TPU shank for midfoot support, the Alfa II can support and stand the rigors of frequent players. The Evergrind outsole is backed with a 6-month durability guarantee.
- Fit: Length fit is true to size. Width fit is medium. Arch support fits slightly lower than medium height. Offers a comfortable ride with no break-in required.
- Upper: A soft synthetic leather upper combined with mesh provide good comfort and breathability. Abrasion resistant and moisture managing materials sustain longevity with aggressive play.
- Midsole: Built on a dual-material midsole that combines POLYACTION forefoot cushioning and light weight SUPERACTION. Provides immediate comfort out of the box.
- Outsole: EVERGRIND outsole in a herringbone tread pattern provides durable traction on all surfaces. Improved rubber compound prevents slipping.
- Six-month outsole durability guarantee.
- Weight: 13.6 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Silver / Pink