The S.Tech II is a great classic, comfortable shoe for the traditional club player. The upper is made of full grain leather with strategically-placed perforations for added breathability. The slightly roomier fit combines with the plush midsole for a very easy, supportive ride. An anti-bacterial lining inside the shoe and a durable rubber outsole will assure this shoe will last you through the whole tennis season.
- Fit: This shoe fits large. We recommend ordering a 1/2 size smaller than you usually wear. Once sizing is adjusted, length fits true to size. Width is medium but slightly generous through the midfoot. Arch support is slightly lower than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Full grain leather with perforations for classic comfort and cushioning. The toe cap is reinforced with abrasion-resistant rubber.
- Midsole: Enhanced molded E.V.A. foam for excellent shock absorption and energy return on contact with the court.
- Outsole: Duratech 5000 rubber compound in a modified herringbone pattern for durability and traction on all surfaces.
- Weight: 15.2 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Black / Silver