Enter your order number AND telephone number below to view your order and see the real time status including back order information. Enter phone number area code first (non-numeric characters are ignored).
181 Suburban Road
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
|Phone and Fax|
Toll Free U.S.: (800) 883-6647
Direct Dial: (805) 781-6464
Team Department: (888) 466-1188
Fax: (805) 781-6476
Ordering & Miscellaneous Information
Tennis Warehouse has always guaranteed you the lowest prices. Now we've written special features into our warehouse software to ensure that the items we ship to you are exactly what you ordered. Increased order accuracy is one more reason to make Tennis Warehouse your choice for buying tennis equipment. We also offer guaranteed lowest price, guaranteed accurate orders, fast shipping (usually same day), and fully authorized warranty coverage. Details
- Tennis Warehouse is an authorized dealer for every product we sell. We fully honor every manufacturer's warranty. See our Returns page for more information on warranty items.
- Orders received Monday through Friday before 2:00 pm EST (11:00 am PST) ship that same day. Orders received Monday through Friday after 2:00 pm EST (11:00 am) ship the next business day.
- Orders may be placed by phone:
- Monday through Thursday from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm EST (6:00 am to 8 pm PST)
- Friday from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm EST (6:00 am to 6:00 pm PST)
- Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 am to 8:30 pm EST (8:00 am to 5:30 pm PST)
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and PayPal. Within the United States you can also send a check, money order, wire transfer, or pay by C.O.D. ($6.00 charge imposed by UPS for C.O.D. orders).
- Shipping Methods and Charges
- Continental U.S. Customers - Our shipping charge is a flat rate of $5.95 for all UPS ground (tennis ball cases are $5.95/case).
- Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air delivery charges depend on the weight and final destination. We can also ship orders via the US Postal Service, Federal Express or Golden State Overnight (CA only). Saturday delivery is available upon request. Please call for rates.
- International Customers - Please read the International Ordering Information section. Questions regarding international orders should be directed to International Customer Service.
- Thanks again for visiting our Web page. We welcome your feedback. If you have any questions or comments, please write: Tennis Warehouse, 181 Suburban Road, San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401, U.S.A.; call: Toll Free Telephone (U.S.): 1-800-8-TENNIS (1-800-883-6647) / Direct Dial Voice : 805-781-6464 / Direct Dial FAX : 805-781-6476 ) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and Warranties
Return Items To:
181 Suburban Road
San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401
Please use the pre-paid return shipping label included with your order (only included with orders shipped within the continental United States). All other customers will be responsible for shipping charges on returned product.
***Please make sure to record your tracking number.***
Please use our Returns & Exchange form found on the back of your printed invoice.
- All racquets must be in new condition showing no signs of use (i.e. ball fuzz, plastic removed from handle, scrapes on bumper guard, etc.) to receive a full refund (excluding string).
- All racquets that are not new condition can be returned within 90 days of the invoice date for up to 75% of the current selling price in Tennis Warehouse store credit (excluding string). Refunds will not be given for return of used racquets.
- All new racquets have a one-year manufacturers warranty against defects.
- Defective replacements are at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
- Tennis Warehouse may replace the racquet immediately if we feel the manufacturer will determine the racquet is defective.
- Racquets sent to the manufacturer for evaluation can take up to 6 weeks.
- If your racquet is deemed defective, Tennis Warehouse will string your replacement racquet for free with the original string (excluding natural gut.)
- Racquets that have been abused, run over, damaged from heat, customized, etc. will not be replaced.
- If purchased racquet is no longer available, store credit will be given in the amount of the original purchase price.
- If the manufacturer does not replace your tennis racquet, it will be returned to you along with an explanation from the manufacturer.
- All racquets purchased as Used (including demos) can be returned within 30 days of the invoice date for a full refund (excluding string).
- Shoes must be returned in the condition they were received.
- Please use the box the shoes were shipped in to return shoes. Do not place any shipping labels or tape directly on the shoe box.
- Please make sure shoes do not have any sock fuzz/lint, human or pet hair, dirt, or any other foreign substances before returning them.
- Please send the shoes with a note stating if you would like credit or an exchange.
***Note: Any items sent back that do not abide by these guidelines will either be sent back to the customer or will be issued Tennis Warehouse store credit, at Tennis Warehouse's discretion. All Returns and Exchanges must be submitted within 365 days of the Invoice date. Returns and Exchanges received after 365 days will be sent back to the customer and a refund or credit will not be given.
Footwear warranty replacement
- Product description must state shoe has 6-month outsole durability guarantee
- Return shoes with a copy of the invoice to the address below.
- Sole warranties are a one-time replacement.
- Adidas warranty replacement information can be found below under Adidas Sole Warranty Procedure.
- In the event the purchased shoe is no longer available, store credit can be applied to another pair of shoes. (These shoes will not come with an outsole warranty.)
- Warranty only covers the rubber outsole of the shoe. Damage to the toe-guard, or upper of the shoe do not qualify for the warranty replacement.
- Shoe must be completely worn past the outsole and into the midsole or insole of the shoe.
- Warranty is void if the shoe is abused or mishandled.
- Click here for examples
Send your shoes including name, address, phone number, email address, and date purchased, an original invoice (which we can fax or mail to you if needed) along with an $13.25 check made payable to Adidas. Email email@example.com for additional information or questions.***Adidas Warranty valid in the contiguous US only
Send Adidas shoes to:
Adidas 6 month guarantee
495 Cedar Crest Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301
Send Asics shoes to:
Tennis Warehouse/Shoe Return
181 Suburban Rd.
San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401
Please send your warranted Babolat shoes back to:
Attn: Warranty Department
1775 Cherry St
Louisville, CO, 80027
Send the shoes back along with your original proof of purchase and a check for $9.95 for the cost of shipping back to you. You can make checks payable to Babolat.
Send Fila shoes to:
Tennis Warehouse/Shoe Return
181 Suburban Rd.
San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401
Call 1-800-283-6647 and select option #1. Request a return authorization (R/A) number. Ship shoes including name, address, phone number and date purchased along with an original invoice (which we can fax or mail to you if needed).
Send Prince shoes to:
One Advantage Ct.
Bordentown, NJ. 08505
Please write your R/A number on the outside of the box.
Please call Reebok at 1-877-872-9827 for more information
For an explanation of the guidelines for returning Nike shoes, contact Nike Consumer Affairs at 1-800-344-6453. They will give you a claim number which you will need when sending in your shoes.
Send your shoes including name, address, phone number and date purchased along with an original invoice (which we can fax or mail to you if needed).
Send Wilson shoes to:
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Attn: Guarantee Returns
2440 Couchville Pike
Nashville, TN 37217-5724
New Balance Procedure:Please call (800) 622-1218 to receive Return Authorization
Send your shoes with original proof of purchase to:
New Balance Returns, Outsole Guarantee
145 Newton St.
Brighton, MA 02135
- All apparel must be returned unwashed and unworn with original tags still attached.
- Apparel that has been worn or washed, cannot be returned or exchanged
Bags, String and Other Miscellaneous Items
- The items in this category do not come with a manufacturers warranty.
- Tennis Warehouse will take back items that are defective for 30 days after the invoice date.
Court Equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds, or exchanges.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Warehouse.
- Manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.
- Returned product can be subject to a restocking fee plus shipping costs both ways.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify condition of product returned.
Privacy: Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and customized experience. Under some circumstances we may require additional financial information. We use your financial information, including credit card information to verify your name, address and other information to bill you for use of our services. The information we maintain in your customer file is used to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. Tennis Warehouse does not acknowledge the "Do Not Track" setting in browsers or any other mechanisms that allow the user to exercise choice regarding the collection of Personally Identifiable Information(PII). We also do not allow the collection or sale of Personally Identifiable Information(PII) by third parties or online services.
Security: Our online ordering system uses industry standard SSL security encryption. Your information is transmitted using an encryption algorithm that only we can decode. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card number when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
Guaranteed Accurate Orders
Merriam Webster Dictionary defines guarantee as 'an agreement by which one person or company undertakes to secure another in the possession or enjoyment of something.' As always, our primary goal is to make sure our services secure the confidence and trust of all Tennis Warehouse consumers. Part of that security includes special guarantees that, once again, set Tennis Warehouse apart as the industry leader in customer satisfaction. As a confirmation to our customers, we've put these services or "agreements" in writing. We hope you'll take a minute to read the following guarantees. With a clear understanding of them, we think you'll find Tennis Warehouse the easy choice for all your tennis equipment needs: guaranteed lowest prices, guaranteed accurate orders, fast shipping (usually same day), fully authorized warranty coverage.
GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICES: Simply put, if you find a lower price, on any product we stock, we will match it. We owe our success to you, our customers, and we know that price is a critical concern. Our goal is to eliminate this concern by assuring you that by choosing Tennis Warehouse you're getting the lowest prices anywhere. We routinely scan our competitors to assure that our prices can't be beat. As should be expected, there are some common sense boundaries that apply.
- We must be able to verify the lower price.
- Lower prices that cannot be confirmed will not be honored.
- We reserve the right to confirm lower prices before any final Tennis Warehouse sale.
- The source of a lower price must come from an authorized dealer within the United States of the product in question (i.e.: authorized Prince or Wilson dealer).
GUARANTEED ACCURATE ORDERS: With new special features written into our warehouse software, Tennis Warehouse continues its valued tradition and reputation for utilizing the best in technology. This service guarantees that the item(s) shipped to you is exactly what was ordered. If the product(s), as entered into our computers, is not what's shipped to you, we'll promptly correct the problem and refund 20% of the price of any incorrect items up to $20.
- Miscommunications, misunderstandings or data entry errors are not covered under this guarantee.
- Orders can be confirmed via phone, e-mail or fax.
- We will take all reasonable steps to correct any other problems.
- The guarantee does not cover delays resulting from back orders or package delivery problems (UPS, Post Office, etc).
- Any incorrect items will need to be returned prior to the guarantee refund.
However defined, we hope this guarantee will add to the enjoyment and ease of your Tennis Warehouse mail order experience!
Quality: We are a certified dealer for the products we sell and many manufacturers have guarantees of their own. For more information, you're welcome to visit our section concerning returns and warranty coverage.
Shipping: As always, we guarantee one low shipping price for UPS Ground shipments in the continental U.S. ($5.95, unlimited orders!). We also guarantee UPS 2nd Day (2 business days) and Next Day Air shipments arrive on time or the shipping cost is refunded. See shipping for more details.
Choosing Tennis Warehouse: We hope these services, combined with our product knowledge and experience, help secure your trust and confidence in letting Tennis Warehouse be your tennis equipment supplier. Thanks for visiting our web page. We welcome your feedback. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to call, write or e-mail.