Uniquely combining classic style with state of the art performance, the Jack Purcell Evo brings a fresh look to the courts. Don't be fooled by the casual styling, this is a serious performance shoe with the latest in Nike technologies. The Glenn Plaid upper is constructed of Nike Flywire so you get superior lightweight support with timeless, unisex style. Underfoot a Lunarlon midsole provides light and responsive cushioning to ensure even the fastest court movements are accomplished in comfort. For stability the shoe features a carbon fiber shank that helps stiffen the chassis while still offering a lightweight feel. Exceptional heel to toe transition makes this a fast feeling shoe on court. An XDR outsole ensures there is ample traction and durability to keep up.
6-Month Outsole Durability Guarantee offered through Tennis Warehouse.
- Fit: Unisex sizing. Men's sizes shown. Order 1.5 size down for ladies. Example: Order size 6.5 for a women's 8.0) Medium width trough the heel, the shoe opens up through the midfoot for a slightly wider than medium fit. Arch support is low. Length is true to size.
- Upper: Flywire upper provides support and style thanks to its Glenn Plaid design.
- Midsole: Full length Lunarlon provides exceptional response and cushioning without adding weight.
- Outsole: XDR compound provides durability and traction on all court surfaces. Modified tread pattern with flex grooves for improved traction and speed. 6-Month Durability Guarantee offered through Tennis Warehouse.
- Weight: 14.1 ounces (men's size 10.5)
- Color: White / Grey / Black / Red