This item is drop shipped, meaning it ships directly from the manufacturer, and cannot be shipped outside of the United States due to shipping costs. Order status and tracking information on drop shipped items will be provided separately from other items stocked in our warehouse. Due to the manufacturer's order processing time, this item can take 5-6 business days to ship from its warehouse.
The Coach's 250 Cart is light, sturdy and versatile, with many serious advantages over other carts.
- Best wheels in the industry - top quality rubber 4" wheels with sealed bearings. Effortless rolling action.
- Lifetime guarantee on wheels from ever popping off.
- Powder coated frame and vinyl coated basket.
- Comes assembled - just screw wheels into legs.
- Deluxe nylon tray for training aids, extra racquets, etc.
- Hopper hanger makes carrying a ball basket easy. (Hopper not included in additional views).
- Lockable lid now more sturdy and secure.
- Holds 250 balls; weighs 29 pounds without balls.
- Fits easily into the trunk of most cars - 54" folded length.
- Includes removable mesh divider net to easily organize different types of tennis balls.
- No C.O.D payments for this item.
- Price includes UPS Ground shipping.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and can ONLY be returned to the manufacturer for warranties, refunds or exchanges.
- All court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase. Returns outside of 30 days will not be accepted.
- Court equipment, Stringing Machines, Ball Machines needing to be returned for any reason will require a Return Authorization (RA) issued by Tennis Warehouse.
- Manufacturer warranties will vary. Please view product details for warranty information.
- Returned product can be subject to a restocking fee plus shipping costs both ways.
- Refunds will take 1-3 weeks, which allows time to verify condition of product returned.