Babolat's, Team All Court Clay IV updates the look of the All Court while lightening the load. Coming in almost three ounces lighter than its predecessor, this shoe keeps you light on your feet, keeping mobility at a maximum. Once again teaming with Michelin, this shoe offers excellent traction with a tread pattern is designed for use on clay courts. The All Court IV has changed the tongue set-up back to a standard one to aid in the ease of putting on as well as comfort.
- Fit: This shoe fits a half size small. We strongly recommend ordering a half-size larger than your regular size. For instance, if you usually wear a size 10, order a size 10.5 in this shoe. Width fit is medium. Wrap-around support system offers a glove like fit and a very supportive ride. Low to the ground forefoot further increases the stable feel of this shoe. Medium height arch support. Nice, snug fit in the heel.
- Upper: Combination of leather, synthetic and mesh materials for comfort, support, ventilation and performance. Breathable tongue and mesh for ventilation.
- Midsole: Molded EVA midsole using Exact Pro Technology in the forefoot allowing for propulsion through compression and decompression in lateral movements. VibraKill technology in the heel for a more cushioned and stable feel.
- Insole: Ortholite Comfort foam hygienic insole.
- Outsole: Exclusive Michelin twin chevron special clay court sole providing optimum grip on clay surfaces.
- Weight: 13.2 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Red / Black