With Superior Fit eXperience (SFX) technology, Babolat designed this shoe to follow natural court movement to allow players to move without restriction. Change direction fluidly and aggressively off both wings without loss of support. Quick-footed players will enjoy the ability to react quickly to balls all over the court. Comfort is impressive in this shoe with good heel support and a heel cushioning technology for increased comfort and shock absorption. It is roomy and very well padded. It has a deep toe box for increased comfort. The SFX sole is one of the most complex insoles in the market. It has an ergonomic insole, made up of five layers. The bottom layer of the insole has 3D EVA cup pad, the second a 3D EVA cup, the third a spring EVA, the forth PU Ortholite, the next layer is memory foam, followed by an antislip top coat. Comfort is key! Features a 6 month durability guarantee.
- Fit: Length fit is long. Our testers with standard medium width feet found this shoe to run a half-size too big. Width is a generous medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: S-Shield protects the shoe for great ventilation and durability, with denser S-Shield material to cover high friction areas for extra protection. Forefoot flex enhanced by stitches vamp/tongue, collar shape designed for extra comfort and toe protection from inner dampener.
- Inlay: Ergo-Motion insole adapts to every individual foot for enhanced comfort, cushioning and support.
- Midsole: Kompressor System heel cushioning technology for increased comfort and shock absorption during aggressive court movement. 3D ergonomic shank for supported lateral movement.
- Outsole: Uses Babolat's exclusive Michelin Performance outsole for impressive traction and durability. TPU counter provides heel support.
- Weight: 13.0 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: White / Silver