|Babolat Propulse 4 Black/Yellow Men's Shoes||Price: $119.95|
Babolat's most innovative tennis shoe takes another big step forward with the introduction of the Propulse 4. Endorsed by Andy Roddick, this update to the Propulse line has a few new performance features while maintaining the same great stability, durability and fast feel that we've grown to love from the line. A major update is the use of Babolat's new Side 2 Side propulsion technology in the midsole, designed to provide exceptional court response and a power boost with every step. You continue to get a customized fit as well as optimal support with the FootBelt straps on the heel and upper of the shoe. The Cell Shield that wraps the upper offers durability and support, and the Michelin OCS2 outsole is backed by a six month outsole durability guarantee.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: Cell Shield technology wraps around a layer of mesh to provide durability, comfort and ventialtion. The FootBelt straps and Lateral Stability System make the shoe even more stable and secure.
- Midsole: Side 2 Side in the midsole provides excellent court responsiveness and a power boost to every step. The heel has a Kompressor System to aid in cushioning and shock dampening.
- Outsole: Optimal grip and sliding balance on all surfaces with the Michelin OCS2 technology. The outsole is backed by a six month durability guarantee.
- Weight: 16.4 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Black / Yellow
|Babolat Tennis Shoes|