You Save $
Lightweight performance is combined with comfort in this shoe from Babolat. No break-in comfort from the uppers and VibraKill cushioning provides a plush feeling ride. Stability comes from a TPU midfoot shank. The shoe flexes in all the right places and offers some nice stability from the chassis in the heel and midfoot. The Michelin outsole provides excellent durability, and the modified herringbone tread pattern is suitable for a variety of court surfaces.
- Fit: Standard length fit. Medium width with slightly lower than medium height arch support. Out of the box comfort with no break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetics and mesh for lightweight comfort and ventilation. The tongue and upper have memory foam reinforcements for optimum comfort.
- Inlay: Ortholite comfort foam insole for support and comfort.
- Midsole: Vibrakill shock-absorber in the heel for maximum comfort.
- Outsole: Michelin OCS (Optimized Cell System) provides court hugging traction. The seamless circular micro-cells are directly inspired by rally racing equipment and offer 20% more contact surface for improved traction. Flex grooves in the forefoot ensure proper foot flex.
- Weight: 14.4 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: White / Silver / Blue
|Babolat Tennis Shoes|