Sale Price $
You Save $
2014 Tennis Magazine's Editor's Choice award winner for Best Game Day Shoe.
Note: Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we are unable to ship Asics products outside the United States.
The quick, bright shoe from Asics keeps getting better with the Gel Solution Speed 2. Keeping a low profile and bold styling, this lightweight shoe has been updated with a flared lateral forefoot for added stability. Improved torsional stability combines with a lateral propulsion design that allows for more responsiveness from the shoe to help control your feet while moving aggressively. Boasting out-of-the-box comfort that requires no break-in, this fast shoe provides ample cushioning and is a great option for players looking to remain speedy and light on their feet while still making aggressive moves on the court.
- Fit: Length is true. Width is narrow. Arch support is medium. No break-in.
- Upper: Flexion Fit upper for form-fitting comfort. Using PHF (Personal Heel Fit), a memory foam lined heel collar that molds to the users heel, creates a personalized fit. AHAR outsole wraps up at the toe for improved durability.
- Midsole: Using Solyte Midsole Material, this shoe is lighter than ever and combines improved cushioning and durability. Propulsion Trusstic provides improved torsional stability and responsive support.
- Outsole: Uses AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant Rubber) for increased outsole durability. A modified herringbone pattern makes this shoe a good choice for multiple surfaces.
- Weight: 10.9 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Orange / Lavender
|Asics Women's Tennis Shoes|