Note: Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we are unable to ship Asics products outside the United States.
Strap on a pair of the Asics Gel Solution Speed 2 shoes and move faster than ever before! Replacing the Gel Solution, this latest model provides the same lightweight, low to the ground feel but with better stability thanks to a more flared lateral forefoot. The rear and forefoot Gel Cushioning System combined with the Solyte Midsole will have you moving around in comfort. This clay court-specific version features a full herringbone tread pattern on the outsole for optimal traction on the dirt. A fantastic offering for the aggressive mover.
- Fit: Length fits true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Flexion Fit upper for form-fitting comfort. Using PHF (Personal Heel Fit), a memory foam lined heel collar that molds to the users heel, creates a personalized fit. AHAR outsole wraps up at the toe for improved durability.
- Midsole: Using Solyte Midsole Material, this shoe is lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA midsoles and combines improved cushioning and durability. Impact Guidance and Heel Clutching System. Propulsion Trustic system on lateral side for responsive support.
- Outsole: Uses AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant Rubber) for increased outsole durability. A full herringbone pattern makes this shoe ideal for clay court use.
- Weight: 12.3 ounces (size 10.5)
- Color: Navy / Silver / Neon Green