Sale Price $
You Save $
Note: Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we are unable to ship Asics products outside the United States.
Asics continues to build on the success of their most popular shoe with the new Gel Resolution 5. This version carries on the tradition of what has made it so successful, with some slight changes to make performance even better. New to this model is a re-designed upper, making it more flexible and comfortable than ever. Asics has also added their Trusstic System in the midsole, providing a more natural feel and even more stability for aggressive movements on court. With improved durability, this shoe is backed by the 6 month outsole durability guarantee. One of the best shoes on the market has got even better with this update from Asics.
- Fit: Length is true to size. Width is medium. Arch support is slightly lower than medium. No break-in required.
- Upper: Improved Flexion Fit upper provides exceptional comfort, in addition to a re-designed PGuard that provides more flexibility. Personal Heel Fit technology includes two layers of memory foam in the heel, allowing for a personalized fit for each athlete.
- Midsole: GEL Cushioning System for the whole foot, providing unparalleled cushioning and court response. Asics' Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) enhances the foot's natural gait, and lightweight Solyte Midsole Material gives even more lightweight support and stability.
- Outsole: Asics' High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) for exceptional durability, with an enhanced PGuard Toe Protector for the avid toe draggers. This shoe is backed by a 6-Month Outsole Durability Guarantee.
- Weight: 13.7 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Orange / Purple / Pink
|Asics Women's Tennis Shoes|