Sale Price $
You Save $
Note: Due to manufacturer's restrictions, we are unable to ship Asics products outside the United States.
Asics continues to improve a player favorite with the Gel Resolution 4. The Gel Resolution 4 impresses with its Flexion Fit and Gel cushioning and stylish looks. Players don't sacrifice a thing for stylish comfort with this Asics model. It is packed with technical features, promising to meet the needs of aggressive tennis players. The Trusstic System and IGS (Impact Guidance and Heel Clutching System) help keep players stable on court. Aggressive players will also be pleased with the 6-Month Durability Guarantee.
- Fit: Length fits long. Width is generous medium. Arch support is lower than medium. Slight break-in required.
- Upper: Flexion Fit upper for form-fitting comfort. Using PHF (Personal Heel Fit), a memory foam lined heel collar that molds to the users heel, creates a personalized fit. PGuard at the toe for improved durability.
- Midsole: Using Solyte Midsole Material, this shoe is lighter than Asics' standard EVA and SpEVA midsoles and combines improved cushioning and durability. Impact Guidance and Heel Clutching System.
- Outsole: Uses AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant Rubber) for increased outsole durability. A modified herringbone pattern makes this shoe a good choice for multiple surfaces. 6-Month Durability Guarantee
- Weight: 13.0 ounces (size 8.5)
- Color: Eclipse / Beetroot Purple / Silver